The use of Greenfox requires a prior registration to the service on the application with a valid and personal email address. The registration procedure follows the following steps:
- Step 1: You fill in your email address, being specified that only email addresses provided as personal by the usual email services (Gmail, Live, Hotmail, Outlook, iCloud, Orange, Yahoo, MSN, etc.) are recognized, excluding addresses with professional domains.
- Step 2: You must read and agree to these terms and conditions and the Greenfox user data protection policy and agree to give Foxintelligence access to your emails in order to use the Greenfox service (we only use your Transactional Emails and never any of your personal emails). By validating the registration, you confirm the creation of your account and the synchronization of Greenfox with your email address.
- Step 3: (For Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Live, MSN, Yahoo, Icloud, for other email addresses, go to step 6 directly). In order to ensure that you are the originator of the connection to Greenfox, you need to activate the two-step authentication. This increases the security of the account connection. For Gmail, Yahoo, Icloud: you will receive a code by SMS, by phone or via a validation invitation on your smartphone. For Hotmail, Outlook, Live, MSN: you receive a code by email to a secondary address, by SMS or a validation invitation on your smartphone via the Microsoft Authenticator application. A help page is available to assist you in the implementation of these steps.
- Step 4: (For Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Live, MSN, Yahoo, Icloud, for other email addresses go to step 6 directly) you need to create an application password, which is a one-time password generated by your provider to ensure your first login to Greenfox.
- Step 5 (only for Gmail mailboxes): you need to activate the IMAP protocol from your mailbox.
- Step 6: For Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Live, MSN, Yahoo, Icloud mailboxes, you must finally enter the application password you created earlier. For other email addresses, you must enter the password that allows you to connect to your mailbox.
- Step 7: Once your registration is complete, Greenfox will start synchronizing your mailbox to isolate the newsletters according to the procedure below. You can add or remove a mailbox at any time by using the mailbox feature. Adding mailboxes will allow you to add online purchases made with them simultaneously through the same user account.